Mundane Lifestyle
Saturday, May 16, 2009 / 6:29 PM
My life has always been mundane. There is nothing special and nothing in particular. For the past few weeks, my life has been revolving tuition, dating and family. I am waiting for 17June to arrive and I will be to board the plane and leave for something special. This is my first time going overseas with my friends. And I always have the mindset that the first group of friends that I will travel with will be my secondary best-mates. Unexpectedly, it is going to be Leow and Ngo. I hope nothing will crop up during this period.

I finally bought an umbrella. Seriously, I still hate bringing umbrella out. But I have no choice; the weather has been bad recently, rain as and when the god of thunder likes. And I have to travel around in the west to go teach tuition can! Talking about tuition, I am thinking of finding a fixed hour and basic pay job. And I wonder what kind of job I can be looking for. Merely teaching tuition is rather unpredictable as I do not know when the students will cancel my lesson. So I am looking for a real flexible job.

There are quite a number of things I wanted/hope to get before the start of school.
1. Panasonic/Canon Camera
2. Nokia E71
3. Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers
4. Fossil/Titus watch
5. Levis bagpack
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.