friday is not the day
Friday, October 28, 2005 / 7:17 PM
Today was damn fucked tupped tiring. Early in the moring, i went to market and bought some ingredients for my today cooking. Then after that went to Sim Lim Square to repair my grahpic card and also bought a new keyboard(ARGH!!). After that went to Bukit Batok Driving Centre to update that asshole brother driving book. Went back home later on. I prepare a XO marinate pork chop!!! Pour a few spoons of XO into it anyway. Wenting came my home to have dinner together with my family because she is going to eat alone outside so might as well ask her to come up my home eat her dinner. She compliment my culinary improved le wor. haha. k. Actually today wanted to go out with Eugene but he dismissed so late, so in the end cancel it already. Yah, that end my friday. BORING!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.