argh.. eng paper on wed.
Monday, November 07, 2005 / 12:59 PM
Today is already monday. Quite scary about how fast times fly. Reading some grammar rules online now. I pretty shock by my dad today. Firstly he bought me Senzation Double Detox, i guess your guys knew what is that. This is not slimming pills, but is a enhance slimming and detox. DETOX!! I know i am fat, i hope i will take consistently. Thanks dad! Second thing, my dad went to buy himself a Adidas swimming goggles. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I know it is nothing strange, but i do not believe that my dad actually spent money on such thing. I shall stop surprising myself. Everything is possible in the world.

Just watch finish Stairway to the heaven. Felt quite happy for the main character in the series. EVIL step-mother and step-sister. I want to watch THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. This is a true story, i read about the news article regarding it online today. It is quite stunning and mystery. It actually took placed in 1970. Emily was possessed by the so-called devil, then the priest volunteer to help her to get rid the devil in her, but unfortunately, it did not success and emily died. Quite sad isn't it? I will definitely catch it.

I also bought MAYDAY's FINAL HOME ABLUM. This is terrifying great, seriously. Every song is so great. Worth the money! Anyway, all of them in the team very united which is quite good.
k good luck to those now facing O level now. JIAYOU!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.