i am back to my single life
Saturday, November 05, 2005 / 7:50 PM
I an now playing with my pearl pearl( pearl white hamster). K. I am here to annouce, I AM BACK TO MY SINGLE LIFE! Ya, we broke off already. I already pack up all his gifts already. 7th month of being together. Thats the end of it. Am i sad? I really do not know. Properly i am, but i tried not to cry. Actually being for so long already, the love and atmosphere between us is getting more and more fragile already. It is hard to maintain a relationship for long as far as i concern. Eugene, please always think when things are wrong, you think is my fault, because sometime is your fault in the first place. You totally neglected me, or maybe you cant be bothered. I really hate it. Yes, O is very important to you. So busy and so important that you forgetted about me. Or you do not love me anymore. Whatever reason it is, let me tell you this, I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU DONE RECENTLY HATE YOU NEGLECTING ME TOTALLY, HATE YOU FOR NOT CARING ME AT ALL, OF ALL I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AS MUCH AS HOW MUCH I HATED VINCENT. I typing in bold, in case you are so busy that you just scan through my entry. However, i must really thank you for all things you done for me and the memories you gave me. I am crying now. Yes i am. I will be fine. I will be. Can i heard you say again i love you?
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.