had english paper today
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 / 11:59 PM
Facing O level again make want to cry out loud. O is such a formiable paper that actually make every student to study through all days long. And also a result to determine you for the rest of your life. Gobi dessert!! This passage given for part B is quite similar or maybe even the same one as the passage Mrs Tan given out last year when i am still schooling my beloved school, GreenRidge Secondary. I do not want to say whether is it easy or tough, because last year we thought we would have a pass at least but end up failing. So better do not comment on it better. After the paper, I need to go over to my mother stall to help her in closing. Business at that time is very bad, very little people patroling. There was this very irritating uncle. He usually dun patrolise my mum noodles, ONLY when we start to close stall then he will ask do your still open. Today he was sitting with his friends for like a few hours? Then he came up and ask do we still open anot. IT is very very very irritating.

Meet eugene. I wanted to watch The Exocism of Emily Rose! But Causeway did not have their preview. ARGH! I will watch it on weekend anyway. I bought The Doll Master, it is quite boring show, except for the doll spirit protecting her owner for getting hurt even though she dumped it. Quite pity for the doll. And she look like one of my friends, hmmm, dun say her name better.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.