Just another entry
Saturday, September 30, 2006 / 10:54 PM
I think I am going to fail my econs paper for yesterday. I did not manage to finish the whole papeer. DAMN! And what the hell strong with me?? I wrote out of point for first question. I feel like banging the wall after reading the good essay. And it is the same question from Mid-Year paper. Damn! Felt so demoralising! It seems like is not a good start for this Promo. Think there might a high chance that i will fail this promo. HOPE I DO NOT! I was just distract by another things around me. Relationship computer and school. Can someone just help me with it? I plead!

Dear Zhiwei

Do not feel so lonely. You still have a lot of friends beside your poly friends. You still have ME, ting, wantian, sook theng, jing cai and etc. So many. If you feel weird hanging out with friends, then hang out with them less. Do not think and worry so much k? :)

Yours Faithfully
LenG

Another thing that had been troubled me for a long since the begginning this year and I am really serious affected by this problem. Some time I just wonder am i taking the right path? Going to MI? Sometimes i felt so depressed, when I saw my friends like HuiDong, Tracy. One is that I did not make it for JC at 2005. Another thought is they are graduating soon!! And I am just the beginning of A level Journey. It really make me felt so depressing. Though sometime I did not mention it, but I really feel the shameless inside me. I kept questioned myself, WHY DID NOT I PERFORM!!! WHY!!! Sometimes I just feel like giving up education because at the end of the day I still did not manage to go the destination that I longed for. Whenever I tell my MI friends how regret I am, I had the urge to cry out. Up till now, almost 2 years are gone, I still think I am just a stupid person, REALLY STUPID! What makes me to deserve such a lousy grade. I did work hard I DID!! But why at the end I still did not end up in JC! This pressure is simply driving me crazy! What if this happen again to me when I gets back my A level? Shall I just die? I think is really pointless to live on. I think maybe I am just stupid like Gene always said me. PROBABLY I AM!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.