2007
Sunday, August 20, 2006 / 10:14 PM
I am alright now. Thanks dear but also not for you also, because you do not deserve the thanks. Anyway I really love you, maybe now then I realise the power of love and the definition of love. =)

Here goes a list for 2007, wishing list probably you preferred.
1. New School Bag(another crumpler? sports bag?)
2. New MP3(iPod nano or the best is still a Video)
3. New Hairstyle
4. New me!!!!!!
5. New wallet
6. A debit card( hopefully by the time I reach 18th)
7. Running shoes
8. Sneakers
9. ermmm... A BRAND NEW SCHOOL
10. so far i only thought of such list... will update further.

Really looking for the new school of MI. I cant wait it. Seriously I do not really fancy the teachers over there except a few like Miss Ang(econs). I just think they do not have a passion for teacing unlike teachers over at GRSS. I especially disfavour this particular teacher which I weak at most. I need a tutor for GP... How???
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.