My Chemistry Paper Sucks Big Time..
Monday, July 10, 2006 / 7:21 PM
Today my chemistry paper sucks. 6 and above marks gone, flew away. Wo de ma ah. My A also gone already. Time was extrememly pressing today, explanation question was pretty simple if revised. But... What Happened! Now i only pray for a B. I think i shall start practising hard for my subject. Econs? Not really confident, first time taking this subject as examination, but I do wish good grade for this subject. This time round examination revise really at the last last minutes, god damn it. Never Mind, the weightage is only 20%, so is ok.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.