Yeah!! Finally I am having holiday.
Sunday, May 28, 2006 / 1:05 PM
Thank god! I am in holiday now. But reality seems abit harsh, after holiday will be the starting of MYE. Yesterday went to watch The Da Vinci Code over at GWC. It is one of the best movies I ever watched, thought I am abit confused by the Pagon and Christanity, overall still a great movie. Friday went over to marina, watched Over The Hedge, dear enjoyed but i find the movie over exaggerating. Anyway ting came to my home and ton ytd(sat). Then we researched alot of those supernatural like doopelganger, haunted house and etc etc. Quite thrilling.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.