I am dead tired..
Thursday, April 13, 2006 / 11:47 PM
Today is my MI CIP day. My class has to go down to Kallang river and pick up the rubbish. Well, something scary then happened. I found an egg lying, it was really rare as that not normally seen on the grass without any cracking. Then when ShiHui shown it to the co-ordinator, then we realised that egg is being cursed to harm the enemy. ShiHui threw real hard on the ground but yet it is not crack. Carrying a undescrible feelings, I picked up the egg and place it back the original place.

After the CIP, ShiHui, KaiHua, Valerie, Jasmine, HuiPing, HuiJuan, Jesslyn and also DingJun went down to the Wheelock Fish&Co and eat. I LOVE the New York fish and chips. It is super nice and fresh. OMG! Dear, can we go down and eat? Have a real good time laughing over there, all thanks to DingJun, the clown. Finally then we realise, my gang of girls are disliking almost all the boys in my class. After the whole of us finished eating, then MeiLing and WeiLong reached. Feeling bored so KaiHua and I just went walking around wheelock. By the time we went back they have already finish eating. So some went home and some went shopping around Orchard. As for me i went to meet with WenTing. As we were walking to The Cathay, we saw Wei, WanTian and KengWei. Stupid zhiwei! Always go out with them, dont even bother to date us out. Nowaday so bonded with thems. Got time also dint ask ting and me out, we are hurts you know!! Then we went over to Cine dine. Me and ting shared, very scary!! In one day, i went to eat at restaurants twice. The feelings is like NO NO NO!! Then we shopped around at Far East. I was damn freaking tired!! Finally at around 7.45 pm, I can go home already.. Tired!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.