Marina South
Saturday, April 08, 2006 / 11:59 PM
Today is a Saturday. I love saturday. Saturday is a day which I do not have to worry about schooling the next day. In contrast, Sunday is a disgusted day, hate it the most. It indicate the end of the week and also STARTING of a new week the next day. Anyway today went down to CCK to do my secondary school card replacement, my seconday school had already expired decades ago anyway. So changed a new one, but sad to say i cannot get back my refund. And one thing that really freak me off is the card eventually cost me a whooping 19bucks. Is not I cannot afford it, but it just sound so funny to me. Let me tell your this, imagine you have to ten dollars for admin fees when you actually receive nothing but just standing outside the office and perspiring non-stop and the officer are just seating down, doing their work slowly. Does it ridiculous? I think i find it very ridiculous. I think your must have seen the SMRT advertisement boosting their taxi-drivers commitment and also encourage your tips the driver when they are able to fulfil the following, 1. Asking your preferred routes to reach your destination, 2. Politeness, etc. The first point is really hilarious! Shall not be the most practical thing that the taxi driver going at the shortest routes to reach the destination? It does not make sense to me actually. Probably their company is just doing this for their employees. After getting my ez-link card already, went to Lucky Plaza and find him. Then we went to Marina South to eat steamboat, nice dinner! First time we went over there together. After that went to Marina Park and seat down watched King Kong using dear's laptop. It is really touching movie, I love the King Kong in terms of him protecting Ann Dawson and also the ways it express its emotions. Quite nice. Think thats it. Bye.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.