wow!!!
Saturday, March 25, 2006 / 9:54 PM
Today is SATURDAY!! Finally five days had passed, and left me with my favourite weekend. Went out with Dear today, really miss him alot. Had a little fight with him yesterday but is over already. Anyway, I went to ICA building to collect my passport, WOW! Thats alot of people waiting, 300+ people waiting! Waited for an hour then able to collect it. Next!!! I am going to get my Guess? watch!! Is very nice. Get it at a cheaper price!! But still have to pay hundred over. Then after that bought my school skirt already! But is abit long so i went to alter it. And i also bought a running shoes, new balance. Actually wanted to get Nike Lime Green shoes but is abit expensive. Almost 130. After that went to buy chalet BBQ foods. Love it lots. Cant wait for it to come. And also bought a sports bra nike. I really broke so i really got to start SAVINGS!!!.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.