I am so upset.
Friday, March 17, 2006 / 8:29 PM
Cook for dear lunch and breakfast. Went to Jurong East to buy down the watch already. Now is a property of ours. Went over to Orchard to buy my school uniform, but wtf is out of stock for the size i wanted. Only get to buy my blouses. Bought too big already. Then went over to Taka to find Daniel to buy iron but heard a bad news is that he was being transfer already due some misunderstood. Then went over to Centrepoint Robinson to find Dianna to get the iron. GC3116 $69. Then go over to get my spectacles and dear's sunglasses, paid the full amount, waiting for sunday collection of my spectcales. Bought socks and hair band. Pretty boring but i quite enjoyed today because i am all alone by myself. Nobody cares my action.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.