My Little Surprise.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 / 10:26 AM
Today I went over to Dear's home. Saw my anniversary gift from him already. Never had I thought he will buy that necklance for me. He bought it from SooKee Jewellery. Thanks dear. Went to watch Date Movies over at Grand. It was not really that funny. Very average comedy. Anyway catching up The Shaggy Dogs and Yours, Mines, Ours this week. Then we both went over to my mom stall to eat. Haha, he complained that my mother noodles is way too spicy. But actually my mom chilli is really hot. After we eat finish we go over to Sim Lim, checking the price of Nano. Shall i buy Nano?? hmmm, most probably i will just get Nano after buying my phone and his gift. Ya, setlle. I wonder shall be getting Samsung E730? Because i really wanted the N70 but the comments i collected that it is very lag and also theres also alot of function you would not used. Sound quite true. Suan le, stick with Samsung, try see good anot. I wanted to get the Guess watch also. I show your the guess watch.

Image hosting by Photobucket

It is really nice. Argh so tempting.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.