A little update.
Friday, March 03, 2006 / 11:59 PM
Waited for this day for long time, today is the release of JAE results. I got into Millenia Insitute. I think my life is going through a major disaster. But i know this time now, i have no more choice to left, I only can work for it if not, Lee Pui Leng, the death road is waiting for you. Ting went in to Nursing in NYP. Her future prospect is find a doctor boyfriend and drive a BMW at age of 30. As for my future prospect? Own a flat, a car and a wonderful family. Thats a long way to go man! For the time being, I am going to buck up my English, i am thinking of buying a electronic dictionary. And another thing is I am getting my Crumpler bag!! Let me begin with my day. I met up with WenTing at 12.15, we went to MDIS to ask for her certificate. But end up she still has to wait for another 2 months for it to be ready for collect. After that we took 961 to Queenstown Hawker to drink avagado juice. IT IS DAMN NICE! Omg, 2 bucks for a big cup is really worth it. Next stop is IKEA, do not know why when we stepped into there we start to think have our room a major change. Probably our rooms turn us down after some years of looking it, but it required $$$. We bought hot dog bun and shared. Cheap and nice! Took a cab to Wheelock place to dine in at sakae sushi. Nice Japanese food, not like Ajisen. Walk around Orchard, then happen to passby Ralph Lauren Men Perfume Roadshow, smell nice and just bought a bottle for Eugene. Thanking him for being by my side during the JAE period. Thanks Dear. Recently also bought him a Renoma wallet. Then went to Sasa bought Chilli gel. Visit Daniel over Taka Philips counter, alot of people quitting Philips soon. I think that is the right choice. Anyway I already officially broke off with Philips already. Relax. Wenting went over to X:odus over at Heeren and bought a pair of shoes. Went to Marina Square after that, sat down at Secret Recipe and have some drinks. Meeting up with Dear later on. Dear treated us StingRay and WuXiang. Pretty nice supper. I think I am going die of fats. Walk around the bay then after that we three took cab back home. Reach home at 1 am. Something happen today that make me so mad. WHATS WRONG WITH ALL THE TAXI'S UNCLES TODAY ??
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.