Life is upside down now, is it the way i wanted.
Thursday, November 17, 2005 / 8:55 PM
One good news for myself, i will be working on 21/11 monday at Tampines Mall. Working as what? As a Philips Promoter, they offering a pay of $6 per hour. I think they really giving high pay as promoter because even though i was introduced into it by my job agent, they still offered a pay like $6 per hour. Sound so funny. When will i work till? The person told me to work as long as i want, i also can work weekend staff when i start schooling, isn't it great?

Recently, i had been thinking alot. Missing the days wearing my school uniform, carrying bag to school, holding piles of book and also tying up hair. I MISS IT! O level for me is going to end soon. Another year is going to go just like that. After a warm welcome for Christmas, it will be warm welcome for New Year and then, Chinese New Year. Time really past so fast that now then i realise one year is gone just like that. Hoping for new wishes every year, but had the wishes we wished appear? NO! My birthday is coming, some asking me how to celebrate? In my heart I do not wish to celebrate at all! Getting older each year means freedom but yet is term used for accumulating burden. BURDEN! Next year, next day, next second, we never knew. Everyday I am carrying a phobia to being lose every second i used to own. Seeing everyone walk past in MRT, everyone has a destination to go to yet someone are still in a lost and still continue to search the path that he or she wanted to walk on. Life is about living and is it thats all?

I want a life with different experience every day! I will I will, try my best to experience everything under the world, knowing more different type people and also trying hard to shed the kilo. ARGH!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.