i am beat tired!
Friday, November 25, 2005 / 11:13 PM
Today is finally my rest day! ARGH! My leg is almost killing me and gave me a hard time. Working in tampines mall was pretty boring, there is not food court! And there are so many things to learn, not as in learn but to know every product well because some crazy customers will ask question non-stop! Especially those old folks! There is one couple customers, pretty old I would say, asked me why will my machine spoiled after using 10 years. I was -_-"!! USED for 10 years of course will spoil la! Really crazy you know! But one thing i like about this job is that, i can work as long as i want. I can work OT everyday if i like, but they still pay me and best is i do not need to seek any permission. Wahaha. But really standard, once is 9pm, i will sign out already. Rushing back home. The people there are all very friendly, jobie my da jie. She teach me everything and Ladtee teach me about shaver. haha. Think of buying apilator! Quite useful for girls. And thanks wenting for coming to find on wednesday, love ya.

My rest day is book by eugene today. Really enjoy today alot! Thanks you. We went to watch Just Like Heaven at Causeway Point. It was terrifying great comedy yet romant movie, worth catching it. After that we went to East Coast. Wahaha, since a few months back, i had never went there already. However, the beach is as dirty as before or maybe even more dirty. We really talk alot today, and thats the feeling i wanted when i be with him. I love him! Muackz! When the clock strike 12am today, it will be our 255 days(8 months) together. I love you.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.