Finally my off day!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 / 10:07 PM
Today is my off day. Going to have Chinese New Year already. Eugene came to find me in early 7am, pity him but thanks dear. We watched 40-Years Old Virgin together then after that we went to fajar to have breakfast with him before he was late for his work, but in the end he still late for work. Then went to dye my hair to copper red but it look so oblivious. Sad case for me, maybe i will dye more red next time round when i got money. Met up with WenTing at noon, we headed down to orchard, went to pluck my eyebrow too. Then we went to CK Tangs, happen to saw WenTing's friend working then we go over. Bought a DKNY delicious perfume. haha smell nice, but i do not know i buy it for why as i dun always put perfume. I want to buy PRINCESS LEVI'S DIAMOND SERIES!! but they do not have my size!!! :"( sad case de lei. After that i went back to bukit panjang kimage and got my hair cut. so cool eh... now must start to refresh my desire list already.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.