it's my 17 BIRTHDAY!!
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 / 11:33 AM
08 dec
Happy Birthday to me anyway... wahaha... Went to watch Chicken Little Night Show with my dear. Is like the movie pretty normal but i just like the chicken little so adorable.. haha.. then after that we cabbed to east coast.. haha.. then ah when we going back home, eugene kick a turtle lying on the floor obliviously. then when i go and take a closer look, then i realise that is turtle, haha.. then i carry it all the way but out of the sudden it go and touch me sia.. scare me and i throw away the turtle and pick it up again.. haha.. then i bring it back home and the next day went to put it back to sea..

21 dec
today is my dear bdae, wish him a happy bdae.. muackz.. love you always...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.