What a fucked tupped week!!!
Sunday, March 12, 2006 / 3:34 PM
07/03
Shall be having orientation today, but I skipped it through. Went to see doctor and get a MC eventually. Met up with JunPing at Far East Plaza at 2.30pm, she was late so i went up to PetalBox to chat with WenTing. We went to the FarEast top level to have our lunch. Then we went shopping around. I think i had been going to Orchard for like past few weeks. Orchard is simply getting boring to me. My pay is finishing soon. ARGH! Never mind, mom got to start giving my pocket money already. We walk around Orchard, so freaking boring and we got to wait for eugene and Jiaming. Trying to act angry but failed. Went to Marina Square after they arrived. Yah there ends my day. Having orientation tml again!!!

08/03
I hate orientation. I got even more tanned! SHIT THEM! They kept us under the bloody sun for 2 hours. It is really damn freaking hot.

09/03
Gotten the chalet food. Actually i got no more interest with the chalet already. Anyway to add on i start to hate chalet and organise chalet.

10/03
Chalet today. Miss my dear. Miss his hug. Chalet was simply boring and tired. Hate this time chalet. Carry the stupid steamboat around. Bring it there and nobody bother to wash and just pack it up. Shit you! Nobody bother to appreciate it. Next time i will not be even that stupid already. Another thing happen is the food money. Top up the food around 50 bucks. and when asked them to pay me abit. Kinda ARGH. And they just kept complaining when asked to top up the money. In the end though eventually get back the money but i was still dissappointed with the friends i had been with for almost 6 years. KNN. THIS CHALET SIMPLY SUCKS! Hate the guys's attitude(except Zhan Rong and Siew Khuan). Damn attitude! Luckily got my dear to cheer me up. Thanks dear. My dear is still the best person to me.

Having chalet on 26 also. That is my dear and I one year anni. It is like a blink to me anyway. So fast eh?? Anyway I wanted to get him a gift that he will remember me for life. Love him.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.