Another lil update.
Saturday, March 04, 2006 / 11:59 PM
Went out with dear today. Hmm, smells nice on him with the perfume i bought. First stop, we went to Paragon and see the crumplers, but i do not like the silverish stretch. Then went to 77-street and took a look at the crumplers over there. End up is still the same. So i have left with no choice but to get it. $159.. :( i am going broke. Still have lots of things to buy. Begging my mom to give me 10 bucks as pocket money since i starting school and quitted my job. Not i wanted to be fully concentrate but is like my expenses will be quite low hopefully. But my dear had to work hard already. Haha, i am a student now so my expenses you got to share with me already. Get it dear? After that went to Centrepoint and find Dianna. She is really cute. Anyway something made me damn mad. I got a complaint from the Taka superviser. ARGH! She said i am stubborn and always lean against the wall and like to daydream. WTH! Excuse me, i never gotten such stupid complaint from my full-timer before lor. Anyway, all the people who worked with me sided me. Dear bought a iron also, the best one. haha. I think i am also getting one of it also. He said that the iron is good because it can get the iron straight more easily compared the old one. But dear, you old one steam is only 0-15g only lei. This one is 0 - 30g steam lei. Somemore it got a steam boost button. Actually i only know how to talk about the iron but i myself never use it before. After that went to watch movies at Marina Square. Watched Wolf Greeks! ARGH waste my money. So SHIT! Nvm, calmed myself with Carl's Jr. The burger is DAMN big lor. Next time i must ate Double Western Bacon CheeseBurger. Haha. Went home after that. Sigh, going to start sch in one day times.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.