What course shall i choose?
Monday, March 06, 2006 / 6:39 PM
Headache ah. Pondering over what course shall I take in the first day. I do not want to take the wrong step anymore. Probably i will only choose Physics as 'AO' level and get Economics as my 'A' subject. So restricted to my choice, but i also do not know taking this path is the way to my future anot. Hopefully when i graduate, i have my A level complete certificate. Moment of success start from now. No longer delaying like what i did for my O. The greatest mistake I made probably is without going full power for it. I am not going to let my chance to go anymore already as i do not have anymore chances left. Jiayou, Lee Pui Leng. And also thank you alot dear. I really hope to fulfil your wish, I will also jiayou for you de.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.