Chalet rocks!!!
Monday, March 27, 2006 / 10:08 PM
Just came back from chalet and also finished dinner. Let me talk about my chalet first. Went to chalet yesterday. Celebrating ours FIRST annual anniversary. Is like a blink of the eyes, one year had just gone like that. Thanks JunPing and Pegan for your wishing. And also wei. Chalet was simply cool excluded the over-burnt BBQ food and poor performance air-con! I really love the chalet. At night when i was bathing, Eugene lighted the whole chalet with candles. It is very nice and Thanks! You showed me the meaning of happiness. We exchanged gifts. My SooKee Jewellery and His Seiko watch. Then JiaMing and JunPing came over to find us. Watched The American Pies 2 with my laptop. We slept at around 1 am, we all were freak tired out except for Eugene. He was very energetic. So he just watch me sleeping. Then the next morning we booked out and have our breakfast at Mac. Since when is the last time having it? Shall be more than six months ago. Thats really a long time ago. I miss the times over there. Then the four of us shared cab back home. Jp going to Jm house and me going to Eug's house. Slept for some times at his home before proceeding to my home. Eugene is coming my home for dinner. My mom asked to come over. Intended to go to Marina South to have steamboat but it was raining so canceled it. So have dinner at home. Big feast! Seems like my parents start to accept eug already, thats good. haha. Ya thats it. SCHOOLING!! ARGH!!

I will update the chalet pictures when eug had done the transfering the pictures from his camera.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.