FUN FUN!!
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 / 6:35 PM
Today is a rather fast pace day. Today PE lesson, i only do the walking around because i am excuse from PE. So I walk with ShiHui, and she told me her life last year in this school. I really do not know what comment. Eh, another thing to add about my class is that I start to dislike one of the boys in my class. He is so bas**** and also, I do not think deserve the word 'boy' to be describing you. People in my class shall know why. Anyway, today have a earlier celebration for HuiJuan's birthday. Not yet her birthday actually, but have it done earlier as tomorrow we are having our CIP day. Yeah man! Going to Kallang Costa to pick up rubbish *stink* It reminded me the time when we start going out together. Remember we walk all the way from Marina Park to Kallang? haha. It is really something memorable. Probably you already forget it? Hopefully not.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This was taken during the valentine day of 2006 which is also this year. Actually was taken somewhere near Clark Quay those high-rised building. I looked like an idiot. I was freaking tired but still coverd with smile give by my dear. Holding the bouquet of flower and also balloons.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.