Down with fever..
Monday, April 10, 2006 / 9:59 PM
I am sick, having fever actually. I went to school today, after finish doing my practical, was not feeling that good, body aching and the feel of vomited keep erupting me. Since after my Chemistry practical is economics then after that is my break, then i decided to go back home after my break. Because after break is actually Math lesson, so the smartest choice is to run away from his lesson. It is not that I dislike Math lesson, is just that i am getting bored over at his lesson, learning the things i learnt. Took a cab back home from school, lied down on my bed and resting, temperature is rising. I need doctor!! Luckily dear came and find, brought me to clinic and get my medicine. I realise something!! When the doctor knew that you are not exactly sick but just wanna escape from lesson, they will charge you at higher price eventually. Higher by one or two dollar? or even four bucks? Anyway, dear cooked porridge for me. Delicious! But sorry dear, my body cannot digest it, so no choice i vomited out. Sorry dear, and also thanks for accompanying me. Now i have 2 days of MC. So i am not going to school tommorrow. Tommorrow ends school at 4.30, so better 'ciao' . Going through the chemistry test we took, ehhh, for sure will flunk it!! I am not happy about flunking my test, it destroyed everything. Is a new beggining of my beloved chemistry journey and i just flunk it, noooo its too bad. Maybe i can pass it. I just find it damn irritating to do test in lectures hall. Small seats and also damn freaking low table. I have to bend to do my work, after finish my backbones is going to CRACK! LOUSY!! Hope the new school will have a better seatings. Now i am updating blog that sound so stupid to me? I start to question myself the true meaning of expressing yourself? Usually those blog i went to read, they usually actually blog the day happening, not much of feelings? Anyway who cares, readers are more concerned about happenings rather than feelings. Just like Xiaxue blog!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.