Carnival coming..
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 / 5:02 PM
Firstly, Happy Mother Day to all the mother(only good mother!) in the world. I also want to tell my mum, I love you!

Secondly, I miss him lots. I have not seen him for almost 5 days already. He is very filled up with projects. Remember to take a lot of rest k. I miss you.'

Thirdly, MI carnival is coming, this coming Saturday. I think it will be a rather busy but yet not smooth day. The games not fixed finish yet, not even anything done when i blog about it!! I think that black fornest will find some way to help Vino, I hope so. Is not i trying to bitch about black forest. I sincerely beg her to use her brain to think before answering Miss Chan. I feel like taking sick leave from this event. It is just damn boring event that for sure will not be fun.HATE IT!
SPA is on Monday, I have to study hard.. bye.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.