I think i will be the sacrifice.
Sunday, April 23, 2006 / 1:00 AM
I think the distance between me and you is drifting apart as day goes by. You making me feel so unsecured everyday when you told me everyday about which CCA you wanted to join and the times you have to comply with. I know it well enough that CCA is a critical criteria when it comes to University. Well, one thing i have to say is, it does not mean that taking up 2 CCA will make you really outstand others. You have to perform, both academic and leadership. Your far-sighted ambitious is roaring and I have no choice but to walk away. Though trying to be supportive, I know my homework is the only companion i have and secured with. I wonders, your time table is a contrast of mine. Saturday you are having your CCA, where am i placed? Instead of you making me feeling secured, i think is still my work making me feeling so. I am so oblivious to you.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.