Exams starting soon.
Monday, July 03, 2006 / 7:17 PM
Just came back from the lesson with Mr Pow together with HuiPing they all. At least know something about graphing technique. Anyway I was pretty angry over some matter with my classmate last week. SHE LOST MY ASSIGNMENTS!! Freaking hell!! Bloody Hell!! I lent her to COPY my work before holiday. Then during holiday, we had a Math remedial, she told me that she would be coming and passed me the assignments. But in the end, she just gave a reason of overslept. Never mind, the next thing she told me was to pass my assignments to Mrs Cheong to mark. Guess what when school reopen which is last week, Mrs Cheong told me that she did not recieved my work, and she also do not have time to mark the paper. Fine! But if my 'classmate' really put on her table, it could not be the paper can fly or what. My assignments just disappear like that. From what i know her, i think she lost my assignment but do not dare to admit. Well, maybe I wronged her but at least basic courtesy tell you that YOU SHALL AT LEAST APOLOGISE!!! Not even a S is from her. There are 15 over graphs, and I have to do it over again. No point letting me your paper which are marked by your tutor, because it still not mine. I had to spend to faithful weekend last week to finish all my graph. ARGH! I will not lend her any of my assignments to her again, or least bring my work back home. I think she is just so irresponsible despite being older than me, sense of responsibility is not existing :(

I started my revision just today, I have to finish some of my economics essay today. Hope I can do well for economics, I wish to perform. Anyway, last friday went to Geylang with Dear. Saw a number of prositutes, all are china ladies. Big Breast, Fair Skin, and big bum :) Actually I really wish to see some local but did not get to see any. OK fine. Geylang's Beef Kway Teow is real nice. No wonder people named the boss the king of beef kway teow, i think he passed away already. Really nice! Might want to go and try again, or eat Dou Jiang You Tian. Dear, I bring you to Boon Tong Kee next time, it is actually HuiPing's family business. Nice chicken rice acutally. K i shall end. bye
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.