I cant fall asleep...
Friday, June 09, 2006 / 2:20 AM
Decided to blog as i really cannot fall asleep. God, whats happening on me? I need a sleep, serious. Tuning to Perfect Ten( using RealPlayer), playing is Dont Look Back In Anger. Oldies? Maybe it is. Prefer the next song, Not An Addict. Nowadays, I really want to excercise excercise and excercise. I just feel like passing my time faster and end my day. I do not asked for more than 24 hours, I think 24 hours is just enough for everything. If not, the only reason that can be is your time management is a fail. I just wished I can simply 'utilised' the 24 hours properly. Can you believe it, I have not start my revision for my MYE! Tian ah! I think I will start this fateful moment, I just managed to finish my Math Assignments. Its killing me right now, my graph is simply horrible. Skip through my test, IT SIMPLY SUX! By the way, I think I am hook on America Reality Show. I think Project Runway is simply ermmmmm great!! It show how cruel the world it is. I get really hook with it, how i wish Channnel Five can finish playing the whole series at one go. I really Santino's design but he is so SNOB and Peacock. I really wanted to watch the Omen. I really really want. Dear you dont force me to go and watch the movie alone!!! YOU!!! Kill me, anyone please, I just pray to fall asleep.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.