its time to update.
Thursday, June 22, 2006 / 10:54 PM
Starting school soon, still have 3 days more. I still have not start any revision except physics. Whats up with me!!! I really do not know. Anyway, today i bake a strawberry cake. Compliments from family recieved, it shall not be bad.

I wanted to join a Kenzo Perfume competion. Here goes the question: Simple write in telling us about an incident during which your partner did something that moved you. Well, I am sending in the incident that fall on my first year anniversary with him. I hope it will be a nice one. Worth $200 Kenzo hamper!! 15 readers only. Hope I can get it. Seriously, after that incident, I realise he is really the one, really the one who can tolerate my nonsense and temper, though some times we quarrelled but which couple in the world do not quarrel or argue. What more important is how to move on from arguing. However, I cannot deny that some girls or guys tend to use as a stupid reason like we just do not suit each to end the relationship. I think in this world there is not one can suit you at all, is whether both party adapt to each other anot.

Anyway, dear I believe there is no one beside me can also tolerate your nonsense and temper. Only your loved can make you angry probably is a true theory to you. There is a lot of things I loved you being. We still have 4 more days to our 15th months. Time flies faster than I expected, and thanks to you I put on really alot of weights. :) Please stop feeding me good foods if you want me to slim. And I really wish you support is physically like eating the same food as I did and not verbally encouragement. :D Last but not least, I really love you. But I warned you if you indulge too much on World Cup, you will get punishment from me after it ended. :) I am a nice girlfriend, at least I waited World Cup finish first.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.