My holiday is coming to an end.
Sunday, June 18, 2006 / 11:36 PM
Phew~ Holiday is ending for me finally. I still one more week to slack around. Seriously I do not really indulge in this holiday. It really bored and tired. Now tuning my wire on PussyCat Dolls's latest song, Buttons. I think they are great especially Nicole. They are hot, seriously. Secondly I also love to recommend Rihanna's latest song, Unfaithful. Woah, she is another hot singer, she is same age as me also. Tian Ah~ I think I really like those 'black' singer better than the 'white'. They have a better expression of themselves and keep a proper private lifestyle. Nelly is also my craze.

Anyway today is Father's Day. Happy Father's day to all father on the world. Family went to dine at Bukit Timah today. Food was great, just that they served slow. I love their Shark Fins and Sweet and Sour Pork. Dear, next time can go and eat over there? Fei Siong Seafood Restaurants. I think i shall seriously start my revision already.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.