Results so far.. Phy GP Chi Maths
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 / 7:39 PM
I have recieved back my General Paper, Physics, Chinese and Maths results. Expected failed my general paper, my class only Cheryl pass. One thing that is really incredible is that W**L**** actually gets 30 marks for his paper 1 and 12 upon 15 marks for langauge. Seriously WHOLE CLASS was so shocked. As usual, the peacock just shouted to the whole class; everybody i got 30 for my compo. I was just pretty shock, my classmates too. His langauge is kinda not really good, I will say his langauge is bad. My clicks are finding way to get another GP teacher to re-mark his compo(own teacher went for reservice). Seriously I do not think he can get so high. He gets like 18 marks for maths only!!!

Speaking about my results. So far so good except for GP. Both A for my chinese and maths( top in chinese for class) and a B for my Physics. I am still waiting for my Economics and Chemistry. Now i am on par with HuiPing. Both of us get same marks for Physics. Alot of people did badly, so buck up!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.