Update
Monday, July 31, 2006 / 12:57 PM
I skipped school today. Actually I am prepared to go school today but I choose to make a U-turn, as I would be if I would still choose to go school. Probably I might get supension, I rather fork out some money to see doctor and get a MC.

Polyclinics queue is never ending. I waited like one and half hour for my turn. Oh dear!! And yes, it is really cheap. After getting my MC, I went to Lot One and get Chai Yoke's present. I am waiting National day holiday. Very Gan Cheong!!

And dear, SORRY a real big SORRY to you for what happened on Saturday. SORRY. And I then realise I really need you in my life. SORRY.. Ya thats all. Bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.