its time to update abit
Thursday, August 10, 2006 / 11:01 AM
Well, is really time to update. 08/08, Dear and I went to watch firework over at Esplanade, nice firework. I really love the overall firework especially the last part was really something so real infront of you.

This National Day holiday is not meant to be a holiday for me. I have to finish off all the chemistry tutorials and assignments. After the celebration still have to stay back for extra lesson.

There is something I really feel like blogging about. Okay, I have this close friend who are visually handicapped. She is not totally blind, she still can read words but she need extra time and also the wordings must be big enough for her to read. I must said she is really hardworking. However she gets to break down easily. Once she does not understand the subject, she will start to hurt herself using whatever thing she can get hold of. If I am not wrong, she has been hurting herself almost once every week. Is really scary to see someone break down, really. She will cry and start scratching her hand non-stop unless someone stopped her. I am usually the someone to stop her. Everytime I have to console her and grap hold of her hand so that she can stop doint it to herself. I cannot blame her to do so, because one reason is that she is suffering from anxiety. I really wish I can help her to relieve from her anxiety. She is someone really special.

Actually I have really alot of things to blog, however I am just simply lazy to type out everything. Okay I shall stop here
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.