I am real suckiest person.
Friday, August 11, 2006 / 11:07 PM
I just realise I have not been living good, never ever. And is just that i realise i really sucks like hell. I am damn emotionless. Even I get upset if I and my bf break off, but i think I cry is not because I am sad, I cried probably I want a revenge. Evil mind has always popping in my mind, is really always. Once anyone makes me unhappy or go against my way, I just hoped that killing is not death crime. I am violent, yes i am . I am cruel, yes i am really am. I ill-treating my hamster when they could be better off under Dear's care. I SUCKSSSS.. Most of my hamster under my torture somehow dies undersirably. God, Can You Just Punish Me for What all EVILS I had done? What I saw simply TRAUMATISED ME!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.