I was damn fucked tupped!!
Sunday, August 27, 2006 / 12:06 AM
I really getting to dislike the school I am studying now. I have the strong urge to leave this school, however I had no way out for me. Is really pathetic. So uhhh? My fault to encourage her to quit school? Is the whole class opinions not just mine! I felt really damn angry over my teacher and the classmate. Is taking A level that important than your life? Then what if you failed to get your A cert? Would not it be more demoralising? I am a third party. My job to go school is only to gain knowledge and not just purely encouraging and helping you. That is my volunteering and not my responsibility, FOR YOUR INFORMATION! If we are still in the same class next year, let me get this ahead. I will not be sitting beside you. Is not that I am not helpful or whatever it claims, I just know I have alot of work for next year ahead. And of course that is a class problem not mine problem! I want to go JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC JC. DAMN REGRETTED!!!! haiz... Hate school NOW!!!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.