I AM BACK IN SCHOOL AFTER TEN DAYS OF HOLIDAY.
Monday, September 11, 2006 / 10:56 PM
I BACK IN SCHOOL AFTER THE HOLIDAY!!! Anyway, there is really something to blog about today! I am going for my virgin detention. GOD DAMN IT!! I skipped school on teacher's day celebration. Some thing to clarify probably, i skipped is not because my HT are not there on school, i just felt so stupid to wear outfit and went there to sit and watch the whole celebration. So it is school event? If you are to make the options for the student, i think maybe 95% of the people will choose not to turn up. One reason is we belong to the normal population of students. WE ARE NORMAL! Some thing to cheer about probably. And all my good girlfriends and dear are all having their 7 or 8 weeks holiday. Freaking cool. I am now enduring my last round of marathon. As soon as I finish the whole marathon, i will play play play and PRAY! Hope I can really did wel. IS THAT KIND OF REALLY!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.