I WANT SHOUT MY LUNGS OUT
Sunday, September 10, 2006 / 2:11 PM
I WANT TO SHOUT MY LUNGS OUT!! Fcuk this world with all the unfairness! STOP PESTERING ME WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS, WHETHER AM I UNHAPPY WITH YOU! Does it matter to you at all? NO!! I wish the holiday never end so I no need to face you at all.

And this is a shout out to you EUGENE KOH! Whats really wrong with you? Why are you always feeling down? Why do you have to give me attitude as and when you like? Why do you have to off your phone? Why do you have to think of death? Why do you have to think of the bad side? WHY WHY WHY??!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FCUK THIS LIFE!!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.