Just Another Entry
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 / 6:49 PM
To Wei

Thanks girl. I love you. I guess this thinking will never erase away from my mind. And I hope that will be the only regret. I just want to do very well for my A level and get into Uni. And you must too!! Study hard ah!!! Do not always go out dating, concentrate on studies and I wish both of us can make it to there. Next year I am having A level already, taking all H1 subjects. I love you.

Signs off
Leng

I still have 3 more papers to go on. Please god I just want to pass. My GP and Econs paper are gone case by now. I just wish that all the remaining subjects can do well. Please. Dear please pray hard for me! =)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.