Just Another Entry
Saturday, October 07, 2006 / 5:38 PM
Finally, everything is over. I think I shall be able to promote. Every paper is fine except MATHS!! The one that I am most capable of, now it just SUCKS. This is my first time worrying whether I can promote to next level anot? In secondary days, this was never my problem, I would be wondering my ranking. But now, I worried about promoting and also, my ranking. I still want to be top ten percent. I want to prove to Eugene! I can if I want.

The haze is simply wanting my life. So thick. ARRhhhh.. I damn bored the whole day. I think during the holiday, I am planning to go for GP tution and also practise and practise all my Maths. DARN! Wei, can you please ask your sister to give me her F Maths Textbook? Message me okay... Thanks. There is alot alot things to be done for this coming two months holiday. I want to clear all my doubts before promoting to year 2. Next year I will taking Project Work, Physics and Chinese, hopes that I can get all As. Before I really stepped into this school, I told myself, I must get ALL As, I want and I must work hard. =)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.