Just Another Entry
Sunday, October 22, 2006 / 1:16 PM
I had back all my results already and of course, my result slip. Did quite badly damn sad. Promoted, inside top 10% and 2 As. A handful of the people have to leave MI. Kaihua Jess Sawwah Jasmine and etc. Will miss them. One thing that I thought to be quite shocking is that someone in the class promoted. Anyway none of my business since the school is ending soon :)

Weeee~ Gene and Me bought another couple ring on 20th. Wahaha, it is my third couple ring already. Bought it at Couple Lab, $88. Nice design I must say but not really practical eh uh. Cox we keep getting rings. Maybe we shall change abit. haha.

Waiting for tuesday Hari Raya to arrive. Going out with Mrs Heng(chinese teacher) to go YUM CHA at toa payoh, she is treating the whole class.

And ya, went to Vivo yesterday. Super noisy and alot of people. Alot of stores!!! REALLY alot! Its like another suntec but more happening than suntec as in the choices of stores is also more. Great Place for shopping till you broke.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.