Just Another Entry
Sunday, November 05, 2006 / 2:33 PM
Saw something hilarious today. Let me begin with the start of the day. Afternoon, Eugene and I decided to watch Flushed Away but did not manage to as he did not want to watch, so we decided on The Covenant. Not really that nice, super boring storyline *yawn* Anyway the most funny part is the next thing that happened. Eugene and I went to the arcade trying find a machine that we always like, then something happened. A weird malay male teenager went up and kick a chinese girl ass, probably she accidentally or purposely knocked him and did not apologise, maybe. HILARIOUS!! I just find it extremely funny, i do not know why, but i just find the action pretty funny. I witnessed everything that happened and quite shocked, I do not what to react also, but came thinking about it now, i find it quite funny. A joke!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.