Is my birthday!!
Friday, December 08, 2006 / 11:59 PM
Happy Birthday to myself!!

Is my 18th birthday. Thanks to those who gave me birthday presents: dear wei ting hui wt kw
Dear bought me a iPod nano, 4gb. Thanks. hehe. the girls bought me a handbag which i intend to get one at the seiyu there de. Thanks wei for the tuner?? Thanks ting and wt for the towel and magical beans. Cabbed down to Sim Lim SQ to get the iPod. Met up with all the rests. Went to V8 cafe to have our dinner, the food is still alright. Oh ya thanks my parents for the angbao. After dinner we just walked around and sat down at esplanade for story telling session. Ya thats all. Actually nothing special though but still a day that passed without realising. Cabbed back home with dear and hui.

I Love EUGENE K.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.