Thailand here I come!!
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 / 9:41 PM
Thailand here I come. I am really anxious about this trip to thailand with dear. Anyway, I feel like getting a luggage or maybe a big-sized bag. I shall have bought the Dear's crumpler size. Damn! It is just another 20 bucks more for a much bigger space. I need to get a new bag for next year school too. I need to.

Last Friday went out with Dear to get his suit for his presentations. He got the full set(blazer, pants, shirts) at 258, consider it as quite cheap. Went down to G2000, over a Bugis Junction.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This few days is either I go help my mom or stay at home searching for the right hotel to stay. Decided a few to stay, probably around my birthday I need to book the air tickets and accomadations.

I was wondering whether shall I go to this place to have dinner during one of the nights at bangkok. Looks excellent! This is the link :
http://www.thedomebkk.com/sirocco/sirocco_home.htm

I now I shall save all the money I can to get the stuffs I want!! JIAYOU!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.