I want to travel.
Thursday, November 16, 2006 / 10:41 PM
I want to go travel around Asia, if possible the western countries too. I want to travel when i am still a student, studying. I want to experience the fun with friends and boyfriend going overseas and have real fun. Eugene asked me whether am I afraid to go Thailand? I answered, why should I be afraid? My mind now is just book tickets, book hotels, and play for a few days and nights. Thats everything in my mind now. I am now saving hard for the expenses!!! Jia You. Wei ting hui, I really wish your to come along if possible, cause we have never travel together before. Miss the field trip we had during secondary 3 but it was without ting. Miss the food over there especially the seafood delicate. Awww!! I simply cannot wait.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.